Costco - Thongs

It has been a long time since I went to Costco but yesterday, I had a reason to go.  I needed to buy a flea treatment for Mable.  Of course, while there I filled-up my car. I was only 115.9c/liter for unleaded fuel.  That was really good price.  


Costco is not always synonymous to cheap or reasonable price.  I only buy things that are comparably cheap.  But everytime I go there, I spend more for something that I don't really need.  Hmmm.

This time, the thongs.  Yes, they were cheap even compare to the prices in the Philippines.  Of course, I bought 4 pairs.

We don't live that far from Costco - about 15 minutes drive through the highway.  At this point, I am not really sure that it was worth paying $60 for membership.  We don't ship there as often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment